Are you a strategic planning guru? We want you for the NYAAF board! We’re looking for a Resource Coordinator who will:
- Coordinate strategic and long-range planning efforts.
- Monitor progress on organizational goals.
- Identify need for and gain access to organizational supports (consultants, training, etc).
- Work with Treasurer to set and monitor organizational budget.
- Serve as part of institutional fundraising committee and collaborate on grant applications.
- Spearhead major donor program, including maintaining contact with existing donors and developing strategies to cultivate new donors.
NYAAF seeks candidates with a minimum of two years of experience in organizational management, as well as familiarity with the grantmaking process and individual donor cultivation.
General board responsibilities include attendance at monthly meetings on the third Monday of every month, and an intake shift on our hotline once every three months.
NYAAF is committed to seeking a diverse group of candidates, including young folks, people of color, gender non-conforming and queer folks. We are an all-volunteer, board-run grassroots organization. All donations to NYAAF go directly to people who need assistance paying for an abortion, and as such, administrative costs are covered by the board.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a board application! We’re accepting applications on a rolling basis until August 31.