Are you bursting with creative event ideas? Are you an energetic, organized, and resourceful planner? We want YOU to join the NYAAF board as our Events Coordinator! Responsibilities include:
- Coming up with new ideas for events
- Setting fundraising goals for events
- Coordinating and delegating duties for all events (venue, invites, staffing, etc.)
- Coordinating with anyone who approaches NYAAF offering to host an event
- Reporting on events for annual reports
- Managing events volunteer committee
- Managing the Fundraising Committee
- Managing the events calendar
- Keeping clear data on volunteers and donors for each event
General board responsibilities include attendance at monthly meetings on the third Monday of every month, and an intake shift on our hotline once every three months.
NYAAF is committed to seeking a diverse group of candidates, including young folks, people of color, gender non-conforming and queer folks. We are an all-volunteer, board-run grassroots organization. All donations to NYAAF go directly to people who need assistance paying for an abortion, and as such, administrative costs are covered by the board.
Interested? Email email@example.com for a board application! Applications are due October 12.